Saturday, July 9, 2011

How To Get Your Own Website & Blog Free!!

My Name is Christopher John and I am the owner of C.J.F. and Associates. Do you need a website to promote your business, but don't want to spend a ton of money to get one?

Perhaps you already have one but would like to create a second one to focus on Twitter or Facebook, or for special offers.

In actuality, a second website and even a third one can be of excellent use to promote your business, especially when you can get them for free!  



How about a free blog?

If you have ever tried to use sites like word press to create a blog, you know that they are extremely complicated and can drive a person crazy! I was in the same situation not long ago, and although it took me days to finally put everything together, I finally figured out how to have my own business website and blog, (including hosting), free!


Again, it took a lot of work to figure it all out, but in the end I had everything I wanted. One morning I was up early and thought to myself; "Why not show others what I know?"

So I decided to sit down and write out an e-Course and show you exactly
how you can do it too!

I will show you exactly what I did to get a free website, including free hosting forever, and a lot more!

That' right. I will show you how to do that and much more,
 and all for free!

1. Get a free website complete with a free domain name and free hosting.
2. Your site comes with design and marketing tools,  site concept tools, free photos, and order forms that are pre - designed to work with paypal.
3. A free helpful tips guide that I personally put together that will (thanks to my trial and error) make building you site a snap!
4. Free blog located on your website that you can use to help promote your site.
5. A free external blog site that blows away the competition for ease of use. Use it on Twitter and Facebook to drive people to one of your websites, create as many blogs as you want free!
6. Free Search engine optimization tools included to help get your site noticed.
7. Where to get thousands and thousands of free articles to use on your blog to help promote your website and blog.
8. Tips on how to build your Twitter following without getting suspended.
9. How to get Retweeted more on Twitter.
10. Helpful tips on how to use social networking to build your business including what not to do!
11. How to increase sales by getting a toll free 800 number for less than $20.00 per month including toll free fax that goes directly to your computer.


Finding all of the above is possible with time, but learning how to use it and build it can be complicated and tedious! I will  show you how to do it fast!



All of the above is included for the crazy low price of just $39.95!


But hold on a minute!

If you are willing to agree to Retweet 5 of our tweets I will take $39.95 off of the price! That brings the already ridiculously low price of $39.95 down to just $0.00!! That's right! Just retweet this "free if you Retweet" offer and any 4 other of our many other tweets, and you  get the entire e-Course, free of charge!

All you have to do is Retweet the tweet you used to get to this offer and four of our other tweets, Than go to http//:www.cash4you123.com go to the contact us section and fill in your information and say, "I finished my Retweets!" After that you will receive your free e-Course by email within 24 hours or less!

If you have any questions call 1-800-908-9312.

Start retweeting now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment