Sunday, July 17, 2011

Addictions Can Be Positive Too!

Most of us refer to addictions as something negative and to be avoided. Negative addictions are widespread throughout the world and are usually associated with tobacco, alcohol, drugs, and even food, and sex. But is it possible to become addicted to something that could actually have a positive affect on our lives? Of course we can! Addictions don't have to be always negative! 
 
Several years ago, I had many pounds to lose and decided it was time for me to do something about it. So I joined a gym and started out just doing a cardio work out at first.



Shortly after that, I began bodybuilding. I started out slow and as I progressed, I found myself thinking about it more and more, and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it! Eventually it was clear to me; "I had become hooked on bodybuilding and exercise!"


I would go to bed at night and could hardly sleep in anticipation of working out the next morning. Once I was in the gym, I would workout so thoroughly and so long, that by the time I was done, anyone who was in the gym when I first got there, was long gone by the time I had finished.


I actually started going twice per day, once in the morning for bodybuilding, and once in the evening for cardio. I even found myself addicted to reading and learning everything I could about the sport.


In my studies, I discovered what was actually happening that was making me feel so addicted. It seems that when we exercise, our brain produces what are known as endorphins. These neurotransmitters can give us a sense of well being and help our mental outlook. They have even been linked to relieving mild depression thus improving our outlook on things.


It is further thought by some that whenever we accomplish a large task, this can also trigger endorphins, thus making us addicted to task completion and task mastering.


Anything that we do that makes us feel like we have accomplished something good in life, can in turn make us feel good, and who doesn't like feeling good? Being addicted to something positive can lead to having a better sense of well being, in which we need no cure! Unlike negative addictions, positive ones are much easier to control and become balanced in. Positive addictions can be exactly that, positive! So who needs drugs!


If you or a client would like to sell your Privately held real estate note, Structured settlement, or Annuity, or need Mortgage Financing for both high or low credit scores, call C.J.F. & Associates at 1-800-908-9312 or go to our website at http://www.cash4you123.com for more information.


Don’t send the same old card and flowers to show you care, have a personalized epoem sent to that special someone. They will never forget it! Go to http://epoems4you.weebly.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment